Paying employees is a critical aspect of business. Payroll is often overlooked until reporting problems arise. The IRS and state agencies have created a highly regulated environment that makes payroll a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time running your business.
Reasons to outsource your payroll:
- It is cost effective. We prepare your payroll and related payroll tax returns efficiently as our trained staff remains informed of the tax laws and any changes.
- It saves you time. Our staff prepare a number of payrolls and their returns so that they are aware of the various reporting problems. Our staff handles the calculations, researching of issues, updates and new laws in a time efficient manner.
- Worry free payroll. Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having payroll specialists do it for you. Federal and state laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. Ask yourself if this is a area you need to spend time on or is it better left to a specialist.
Purchase only the services you need:
- Comprehensive services: This includes preparing payroll checks, calculating vacation and sick pay, filing quarterly and annual reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- After-the-Fact Payroll services. This services takes your payroll calculation and files the necessary quarterly and annual reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Custom Payroll Services. We offer support for payroll audits and inquiries by the various governmental agencies.